Supply Chain & Procurement
We are looking to hire an execution mindset candidate with a great work ethic. The ideal candidate must have an understanding of fulfillment operations, be capable to work under pressure and be self-motivated.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Process all orders and ship them out.
- Manage the successful inbound of items into the warehouse by ensuring QA and put-away operations
- Inspecting the merchandise for damage, flaws, or irregularities
- Prepare documentation and maintain records for every merchandise received, inventoried, and shipped
- Ensure that all received orders are processed in a timely manner
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure a minimum re-order level and escalate potential issues
- Ensures quality assurance for smooth picking and packing operations
- Manages shipment lifecycle and provides real-time
- Minimum academic qualification of OND Degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.