The role will be responsible for managing all receptionist tasks such as greet our guests, schedule appointments, handle queries and complaints. You will also be required to take on clerical tasks such as receiving packages, sorting mails and emails.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Responsible for greeting visitors and guests – direct them to the appropriate staff member.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and management of calendar coordination.
- Preparation of correspondence, presentations, email communications, and excel spreadsheets.
- Collects and reconciles reimbursement requests for payments.
- Responsible for all telephone and electronic communications.
- Oversees office running budget while maintaining a professional image of the organization at all times.
- Providing answers to inquiries about organization as well as provision of information such as company’s address and directives on company’s location etc.
- Manage all orders and maintains office supplies and record files
- Accepting and delivering letters and packages to appropriate personnel and department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications or any of the humanities.
- Minimum of 1-2years prior experience as a receptionist, front desk representative, or relevant position.
- Must be customer-oriented with a friendly and professional attitude.
- Strong communication skills accompanied with excellent listening skills and patience to have smooth interactions with customers either on-call or in-person
- Thorough knowledge of the product or service being rendered
- Problem-solving ability with analytical skills and conflict resolution skills are a must.
- Must be social media savvy and ability to manage the company’s digital presence.
- Must know how to use office machinery and work tools relevant to the effectiveness of role including basic computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Excellent communication, written, and people skills