- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize, and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies
- Support the Admin and Finance department functions e.g. manage financial records and reporting, maintain financial related interactions with other companies etc.
- Support the CSR desk of the organization
- HND or BSC certification in a finance/accounting-related field. ICAN/ATS qualification is an added advantage
- A minimum of 6 months of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Dynamic and Self-motivated
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
Salary: NGN70,000 - NGN100,000