This leadership role is responsible for supporting and challenging the Franchise Units in implementing the System’s growth strategy and developing actionable insights at franchise level.
What You’ll Do for UsLead the development / coordination of Long-Range Plan (LRP) and Annual Business Plan (ABP) with Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCH) and Equatorial Coca-Cola Bottling Company (ECCBC) Group, and facilitate the collaboration between The Bottling Group head offices and our OU function heads (leading to a Long-Term Relationship Model (LTRM) with those 2 Bottling Groups). Lead the development and alignment of a performance management system with CCH/ECCBC Group/Countries to ensure timely delivery of strategic and tactical plans. Partner with Franchise Unit and Operating Unit (OU) resources to lead system end-to-end alignment process with Bottling Partners at Group level (CCH and ECCBC). Co-ordinate with local strategy leads to localize the franchise LRP and ABP. Serve as the point of contact on strategy development and performance management between CCH/ECCBC and the OU focused on developing stage/gate for work (macro-economics, industry estimates, competitive insights, LRP, ABP, innovation) + align Country teams during the process. Serve as the PMO for LRP initiatives to ensure delivery on time and in full, including business case development, etc. Pull relevant data and insights from Insights Network (Strategy Insights + Human Insights + Platform Services) across the Operating Unit and beyond to identify granular opportunities and create actionable initiatives at franchise level, in collaboration with country strategy leads. Collaborate with Franchise Unit and Operating Unit Commercial & Customer Leadership to crystallize cross-franchise commercial strategies. Co-lead end-to-end alignment process at Bottling Partner Regional Level around overall strategy and business planning (in coordination with Finance). Work closely with VP of Operations for the Franchise to orchestrate routines such as Monthly Business Reviews (MBRs), Top to Top (T2Ts). The successful candidate will define agendas & topics to escalate / establish templates and consolidate materials, share pre-reads, pre-align/prewire bottling partners and other key stakeholders. Connect the dots and share best practices, import and export good ideas both locally in the Operating Unit and globally. Role model the “Leadership in the Network” definition. Manage uncertainty and multiple stakeholders.
Communication FocusMultiple top-level interactions and negotiations with senior management team members of the System (Group resources at CCH and ECCBC) Strong negotiation, influence, and communication skills to align strategies as well as build value-based relationships through numerous sensitive situations (directly with Bottling Partners at Group level). Strong presentation skills with an ability to adjust messages to fit specific audiences Comfortable with indirect influencing and indirect managing/coordinating.
Role Requirements:Bachelors degree essential. Masters or MBA a bonus +12 years of Business and/or functional experience in Operation/Strategy/Marketing/Business Development/Consultancy related areas Ex-consulting experience a plus Proven leadership trajectory and influencing a senior leadership team
1. Solid business acumen skills: to translate data and insights to help inform key business decisions
2. Strategic thinking: integrate diverse business insights and connecting the dots to develop holistic approach
3. Stakeholder leadership/negotiation: to drive better conversations into practical applications
4. Problem framing and problem-solving: ability to structure and coordinate / lead cross functional complex analysis, initiatives, or efforts
5. Systemic thinking: Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts and global capabilities implementation. Being comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to challenge the status quo.
Broad expertise in:
1. Synthesis and storytelling: Communicate, influence and convince stakeholders through a structured, fact base and action oriented storytelling
2. Innovation and taking different approach
3. Adaptability/flexibility: Comfortable with ambiguity
4. Organization and focus: prioritize through a pragmatic fact-based approach, handling trade-offs, balancing immediate and long-term priorities
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.