Are you interested in making more money and being paid what you're worth? Would you like to have more independence and decision-making authority in your job? Would you like to be your own boss? Or are you interested in earning some extra cash part-time to help make ends meet as prices continue to rise?
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: No Experience
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Manage the risks of trading on foreign exchange markets while making a profit
- Conduct research on the financial markets
- Analyze market activity and monitor market trends
- Monitor trading activities and transactions
- Prepare reports on financial services and the forex market for users and managers
- Maintain records in accordance with financial regulations
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients
- Anticipates changes in currency prices and takes trading positions in currency pairs on the foreign exchange market to profit from a change in currency demand.
- Execute trades for financial institutions, on behalf of clients, or as individual investors.
- Extensive knowledge of currency trading
- The forex trader needs to be comfortable with massive amounts of data and rely on a mixture of quantitative and qualitative analysis to predict currency price movements.
- Familiarity with risk management
- Strong quantitative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Optimal organizational and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to spot opportunities that others miss
- Strong mathematics ability
- Problem-solving & analytical skills
- Technical & fundamental analysis
- Strategic thinking & planning
- Meticulous record-keeping
- Self-directed learner
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.