The Food Procurement Officer will manage and optimize our food procurement process. As a Food Procurement Officer, you will research, select, and maintain relationships with the best wholesale suppliers, track market price and vendor performance, and ensure the team has all the ingredients they need to produce meals daily.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Food Vendor Management:
- Research, select, and maintain relationships with the best wholesale suppliers across price, delivery efficiency & standards, and stellar customer service
- Maintain an effective pool of vendors per produce category assigned
- Know the daily pulse of market price on each ingredient
- Immediately switch vendors the moment a vendor's price is unfair or the vendor performs below expectations.
- Create daily procurement requests based on customer orders, recipes, and inventory data
- Ensure the team has all the ingredients they need to produce meals daily, and on time.
- end and track purchase orders, invoices, and payments
- Ensure all expected deliveries are managed until successfully supplied
- Track and manage vendor performance based on quality, quantity, and timeliness of procurement
Food Procurement Optimization:
- Daily identify cost drivers and reduce their impact
- Measure usage/wastage of prepped food produce
- Calibrate procurement formulas based on produce usage in prep
- You will have an analyst to help you with this responsibility
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Food Procurement
- Supply chain - you know how to identify great vendors and how to game the market to get the best prices
- Documentation - great at documentation
- Data - obsessed with measuring and using data.
- Team Player - good at recruiting and leading top talent
- Remote Etiquette - very responsive online
- Negotiation - great negotiation skills
- Puts team outcomes and collaboration before ego
- Always learning and helping others learn
- Bias towards action
- Obsessed with results
Benefits & Perks
- ₦250,000 monthly net (take home)
- 30 paid annual leave days
- 15% discount on your subscription to Eden services.
- Great colleagues & an amazing work culture
- Opportunities to learn & grow in your career
- Oh, and a chance to 10x the quality of life of Nigerians!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.