Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with finance and administrative tasks related to Data.FI Nigeria activities.
- Process and coordinate monthly statutory deductions for payroll
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Assist with event planning for and other activity-related meetings/workshop planning and implementation. This includes venue, accommodation, transport, and per diem arrangements for participants.
- Maintain financial, procurement, and attendance records for all meetings and workshops.
- Coordinate with local vendors to obtain quotations, coordinate invoicing, and process payments for all service providers.
- Assist with the development of activity budgets for related project activities.
- Assist with the preparation of training materials and meeting documents (printing, binding, organizing/filing, and meeting minutes).
- Perform any other responsibilities as directed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, and Business Administration is preferred.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience on the same position.
- Familiarity with USAID funded projects and/or experience working on an international development project
- Prior experience supporting government meetings is a plus
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Keen attention to details