We are looking for medical personnel skilled in taking body samples to join our team. As our field health worker, you interface closely with patients and ensure samples are taken in a swift and efficient manner. Please note that this position is a part-time position therefore candidates that have full-time positions can also apply.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Attend sample collection orders swiftly and skillfully.
- Identify patients with their valid forms of ID.
- Determine the right venipuncture method based on the patient's age and health status.
- Have a basic knowledge of collecting other body fluid samples.
- Ensure adequate quantities of samples are collected.
- Ensure samples are well stored when need be.
- Label samples correctly and clearly.
- Transport samples in a timely manner and in accordance with outlined procedures.
- Answer patients’ questions and provide necessary information when required.
- Dispose of medical wastes after the procedure appropriately.
- Adhere to other health and safety health standards and practices.
- You must be a Nurse/Medical Laboratory Scientist/Phlebotomist
- At least one year of experience in the collection of samples.
- Required license or certification in the field of practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work within stipulated time frames.
- Knowledge of venipuncture procedure and basic sample collection methods.
- Ability to draw samples from patients with little or no complication.
- Attention to detail.
- The knowledge of sterile procedures.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.