We are a fast-growing fertility clinic based in Lagos, Nigeria. We require the services of a registered nurse, midwife, or fertility nurse for immediate employment. Are you a qualified registered Nurse, Midwife, or Fertility Nurse interested in career progression? We would love to meet you.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Performing gynecological exams to assess patient health and identify any issues that could affect pregnancy outcomes
- Counseling patients on topics such as family planning, birth control options, and infertility treatments
- Teaching patients about conception, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, parenting skills, and newborn care
- Performing ultrasounds to screen for uterine fibroids, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, and other conditions that may affect fertility
- Preparing medications and administering them to patients according to the needs of each case
- Performing procedures in a lab to prepare sperm or eggs for in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Conducting tests to determine a patient’s hormone levels, liver function, and other factors that may affect reproductive health
- Reviewing results from tests with patients to determine appropriate treatment options
- Coordinating with other medical staff members who are involved in the treatment process
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.