We are looking to hire an experienced factory manager to lead our production units in Lagos. This person will be responsible for supervising factory workers ensuring they are performing their duties in an efficient and disciplined manner in accordance with the company’s operational, environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Supervising factory workers while they perform their duties efficiently and follow strict environmental, health, and safety policies to ensure smooth and safe operations in the factory
- Monitoring workers including handling disputes, rewards for excellent performance, and disciplinary actions
- Monitoring operations including production activities, loading activities, and goods movement to make sure all workers are meeting their targets
- Monitoring worker shifts including start time, close time, and shift handover
- Training new and existing employees on the company’s policies and environmental, health and safety standards.
- Performing all duties in compliance with relevant regulations and standards including ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- 1 - 3 years of working experience
- Experience in personnel management – you will be responsible for a large workforce of people and so you must demonstrate excellent management skills
- Strong leadership skills – you will need to lead by example and motivate a large workforce to perform their duties at the highest quality level every day
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment – Panar places a lot of importance on operational environmental, health, and safety requirements
- Strong communication skills – you will be constantly communicating with the workforce and management in all matters of policies, training, and feedback.
Remuneration: NGN 180,000 - 250,000
Bracon Wire & Cable is a wholly owned Nigerian Company incorporated in April 1998 to manufacture wire and cable products in Nigeria Our manufacturing facilities were commissioned in May 1999. The production of house wiring cables for conduit and surface wiring commenced immediately after commissioning. Many other products have been added to our product lines over the past five years, and we have established a distribution network throughout Nigeria.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.