Pledge Software’s mission is to be a force for the greater good. Specifically, our efforts bridge the gap between global donors and nonprofits in local communities. We are looking for good writers to generate and maintain online content on a daily basis. You will also be responsible for editing work where necessary. We would like to have those who are excellent at writing and copywriting apply. Writers will have to be adept at researching information (on/offline), and citing sources of articles and photos to avoid copyright infringement.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Writing compelling and cut-through copy, both long and short-form, for different audiences.
- Conducting research before and during the writing process.
- Attending feedback sessions and making revisions suggested by the client or editors
- Minimum experience length of 5 years
- Need to own a laptop, with access to reliable internet
- Excellent Writer, preferably with a degree in Journalism or English (but not required).
- If you have also been an English Teacher at the high school level or higher, that is also ok.
- Preferably, someone who has a lot of experience writing blog posts.
- Preferably, someone who has a lot of experience doing his/her own research is needed for blog articles written.
- You need to be a self-starter
Note: On your CV, please include a link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one). Also, links to any work you have done that can be reviewed publicly (if available).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.