SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs the following duties personally:
- Requirements Management: -Uses the most appropriate methods and tools to test, manage and maintain system requirements.
- Quality Assurance: - Executes test scripts under supervision. Understands the role of testing and how it works in systems development.
- Delivery Products Tools and Documentation: Contributes to the implementation of proposed solutions. Assists with documentation of issues requirements, training manuals, issues resolution templates & test scenarios
- Delivery Issues Management - Understands and is aware of incident management and service support so that products are built effectively. Log issues and risks associated with work
Have high-level skills in, critical thinking, analytical thinking, strong communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, problem-solving, methodical approach to work and the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
Commitment to Turnkey Africa’s values of Trust, Inspired Relationships, Learning to Innovate and Delivering business outcomes.
Should be willing to participate in training programs, and must be willing to start his career in entry-level management.
A desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Insurance business.
Maintains a high level of quality in work performed.
Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to work.
Good time manager, able to juggle numerous tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines.
Is able to work in a team.
Is able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons.
A responsible, dependable, quick learner.
Undergoes training and grasps domain Business Rules.
Undergoes training and acquires knowledge on the domain application - TurnQuest Insurance ERP
Undergoes training and can work with Toad.
Undergoes training and can work with Weblogic
Undergoes training and can work with Contour.
Undergoes training and can work with Jira.
Undergoes training and can work with Jenkins.
Understands how to deploy TurnQuest reports.
Undergoes training and is knowledgeable of any other tool that the company uses.
Trained on requirements gathering and documentation.
Trained on documentation test scripts/test cases and test runs.
REPORTS TO: Associate Delivery Consultant & PSM
MEMBER OF: Finance Management System (FMS) Team.
- Have a University degree in computer science or IT- related courses. Accounting knowledge will be an added advantage.