We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the embryology lab.
- Daily cleaning of the andrology and serology work bench.
- Preparation of Dishes 24 hours before treatment.
- Pre egg pickup preparation.
- Taking temperature readings, CO2 readings and VOC (volatile organic compound) level.
- Carrying out routine serology tests and seminal fluid analysis.
- Documentation of serology and Seminal fluid analysis results.
- Presentation of laboratory weekly and monthly activities.
- Preparation and dispatch of treatment summary after embryo transfer.
- Taking weekly and monthly stock of all consumables, and sending the reports appropriately.
- Daily preparation of results and dispatch to the front desk.
- Sperm Preparation for treatment.
- Carrying out assisted reproductive procedures: ICSI, IMSI, PICSI and LAH
- Carrying out Vitrification and thawing of embryos.
- Taking of embryo Biopsy and tubing.
- Assisting in sending samples for Genetic Screening.
- Vitrification and thawing of Oocytes & Embryos
- To keep abreast of current developments in the field of embryology by attendance at conferences/ workshops and journal review, to make suggestions for new treatment types/ methods/ systems.
- To help project the image of the clinic in professional and patient communities
- Invest in learning and growth, making it a priority to improve employee competences, promote use of technology and motivate employees to be accountable individuals standing up for integrity.
- To ensure that information to colleagues, patients, and the general public is accurate and appropriate within the area of responsibility.
- BSc. (minimum of 2nd Class Upper) in biological science
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Added advantage
- Proficient in laboratory.
- Excellent knowledge of the IVF techniques
- Pro-activeness and alertness
- Problem Analysis
- Process Improvement.
- High Energy Level
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good leadership and motivational skill
- Customer Orientation
- Attention to details
- Strong organizational skills, confident, friendly & approachable.
Remuneration: NGN 1.8m to 2.160 per annum (Gross)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.