- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify the delivery address
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the customer.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of company tools including cleaning and care of motorbike or bus
- Record daily deliveries through delivery notes
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from the bus.
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Thorough understanding of Lagos roads and travel routes
- Good knowledge of traffic signs and laws
- Average written and spoken English
- Must have a valid rider's card or Drivers License
- Should reside on the mainland preferably Ilupeju/Oshodi axis
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people.