Engineering & Technology
We are looking for a Drill Spotter who will assist with the day-to-day operation of drilling machines to bore blast holes in open-pit mines and quarries.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Drill Operator in tracking or truck-mounted rotary drilling, air-track or other drilling machines to bore large blast holes to specified depths at staked positions in open-pit mine or quarry.
- Before commencement of operation and at close of shift, you should go round the machine and ensure road worthiness of the machine and operate. any incident report to superior.
- May measure location and stake out pattern of holes to be drilled, load blast holes with explosives.
- Ensure adherence to HSE procedures and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor, Drilling Engineer from time to time.
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of heavy equipment and drills operations.
- Very good oral and written communication skill
- Five (5) credit passes in Senior Secondary Certificate or a equivalent certificate.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.