Digital Sales Analyst
The purpose of this role is to lead the analysis of data sets, resulting in the digital acquisition customers at scale, leveraging internal and external sources, and driving Ecobank’s digital sales, product uptake and channel adoption
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Business and Financial performance
- Conduct data mining and analysis, solving growth problems by leveraging data
- Communicate complex analysis and insights to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing
- Perform ad-hoc, deep dive analyses; helping identify growth opportunities
- Develop in-depth knowledge of data sources, including identifying opportunities to improve and expand these
- Provide behavioural insights for different customer groups, addressing critical topics such as acquisition, transacting activities and retention
- Maintain excellent communication with external and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery on objectives
- Build a strong formal and informal network to gain access to necessary data, resources and information to achieve the goals of Digital Sales and Engagement
- Monitor Service Level Agreements and ensure effective delivery of services to both internal and external customers.
Leadership and people management
- Provide feedback to support internal and external partners e.g. Technology, Marketing, telcos etc
- Drive a culture of analytical rigour and data-driven decision making in Consumer Bank
Process controls and operational excellence
- Liaise with Product managers to monitor effectiveness of data or reports provided in driving business, taking corrective actions where necessary.
- Ensure compliance to any legal and regulatory requirements as well as governance directives arising in the course of work.
- Comply with all Consumer Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Lead strategic initiatives that will create business growth.
- Co-develop game changing initiatives in line with the Consumer Bank Digital Strategy
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Business Management
- 5 Plus years’ experience in an analytics environment solving real business problems
- Working knowledge of data mining using SQL, ETL, and Excel
- Demonstrated experience in executing presentations of technical and business level data
- Knowledge and familiarity with Tableau is a plus
- Proven experience with R, SAS, SPSS, predictive modelling and statistical packages a plus
- Proven ability to synthesize analytics and research results into clear insights, and to deliver actionable recommendations.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes
- Exceptional ability to extract strategic insights from data – ability to translate pattern recognition and data exploration into actionable opportunities
- Experienced in scrubbing data and excel manipulation to create compelling reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to influence senior leaders
- Strong data analytics skillset
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.