. Minimum of 3years experience
· Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
· Define most important social media KPIs
· Manage and oversee social media content
· Measure the success of every social media campaign
· Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
· Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
· Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
· Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
· Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
· Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
· Provide constructive feedback
· Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone email or chat.
· Identifying customer needs and helping them use specific features on our platform.