- Develop a department-wide online marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with the IT department to establish site analytics.
- Create graphs in the system to track product sales.
- Lead development of tailored marketing campaigns.
- Identify and reaches out to potential affiliates.
- Research and formulate ways to optimize the user experience.
- Use data to create strategic plan.
- Maintain working knowledge of best practices in marketing.
- ND, HND, Bsc in any relevant course of study.
- No less than 1 year of e-commerce marketing experience or equivalent.
- Experience with Google Analytics, UX, or Adobe software.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- This position is open to preferably Female candidates
- Must reside in Abuja for not less than 3 years.
- Any other language asides from English and the Native language is an added advantage.
- Graphic design knowledge is also an added advantage.