We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Providing oral health education to patients
- Using a variety of dental instruments to scale, polish and clean teeth
- Removing plaque and applying treatments to remove or reduce decay
- Ensuring that dental tools and instruments are sterilized appropriately
- Taking radiographs and impressions of teeth and giving local anesthetic under the Dentist’s supervision
- Applying temporary sealants and coatings to protect teeth
- Collecting dental and medical histories and maintaining health records of patients
- Working to a professional code of ethics and keeping up to date with recent developments within the industry.
- Dental nurse with a minimum of 2 years clinical experience
- Good inter-personal skill
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.