Duties and responsibilities include:
- Inspecting vehicle for operation and maintenance purpose.
- Loading, transporting and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe and timely manner
- Assisting with loading and unloading of items from vehicles
- Accepting payments for delivered items
- Providing good customer service, answering questions and handling complaints from clients
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record
Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries to be submitted to the Logistics Manager.
- Clean driving record
- Experience may be required or preferred
- Have good knowledge about routes and willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures and transportation laws
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to walk, drive, lift and carry heavy items for extended periods
- Attention to details