We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. This position would typically include a senior Database Administrator who is able to perform tasks of high complexity and difficulty. Such individuals could also manage and train other team members and lead projects.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Uses structured query language (SQL) to design, program, secure, maintain, and integrate databases.
- Processes complex data requests.
- Ensures that systems are running efficiently. May perform testing on databases in support of modifications or upgrades.
- Makes recommendations for improvements to the database. Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving them.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Previous experience as an IT professional and as an MS SQL Server
- Database Administrator, SQL, database knowledge, data structure, analytical skills
- Previous employment with a Nigerian law firm in a paralegal capacity will be an advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.