1. Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
2. Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
3. Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations, Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
4. Monitor and update account records, Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
5. Prepare detailed loan proposals.
6. Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
7. Operate in compliance with laws and regulations
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Monitor progress of existing loans
· Proven work experience as a Credit Marketer, Loan marketer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service experience
- Minimum of HND, BSc in Banking and Finance, Economics or related field