- Write stimulating content in a witty and engaging manner that can drive traffic to the website. Graphics and pictorial elements needed in addition to writing contents.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Creating and maintaining media, influencer, and brand partner lists
- Conducting trend research
- Tracking, creating press clippings and press coverage reports
- Researching and monitoring media trends
- Assisting with special events, pre and post-event management
- Content management for all our social media platforms and extricating content from the website and populating them on our social media platforms and on external blogs to create buzz and awareness that will drive traffic to the website.
- Build relationships with followers and communicate regularly with followers on all our social media platforms as needed
- Manage, track and grow the company’s presence on all social media platforms
- Develop and implement a social media calendar in co-ordination with in-house social media consultant
- Research and present reports on key trends and audience insights
- Source for visual-aid materials such as photos and videos
- Expected to work both physically and remotely via WhatsApp and emails
- Have constant access to the internet, possess a smartphone, and has a working laptop.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment, passionate about the job, and willing to work hard.
• Social media marketing and management, 1 year preferred
• Business writing and content writing, 1 year preferred
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office
• Internet savvy and proficient in the use of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
• Have excellent communication skills
• Basic knowledge of video and photo editing software tools will be an advantage
The role comes with a monthly stipend.