Our client is a growing hospital system in Warri and Benin that places a strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered healthcare. As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering care at world-class standards, career opportunities exist for high-performing professionals who can contribute and thrive in a rapidly growing organization. The hospital already holds international standards accreditation and is seeking other such accreditations and is looking for leaders who are ready to contribute to the achievement of these goals. This role is handled by a physician who specializes in using medical imaging to diagnose illnesses in patients. They review varieties of imaging tools such as; ultrasound, MRI, and CT to assess and treat patients. They consult with other doctors in the treatment of patients. They are responsible for interpreting the tests done by technicians before consulting with their clients.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Functionally report to the Branch Lead Clinical Services
- Administratively to the Managing Director
- Undertake and report on radiological diagnostic and interventional procedures where appropriate.
- Provide expert advice to referring clinicians on the most appropriate diagnostic investigations.
- Determine the exact image required for diagnosis and delivering orders.
- Performing minimal surgical techniques with image guidance when necessary.
- Advise and support other radiology staff in the radiological processes.
- Contribute to quality patient care by participating in case planning with other members of the medical team.
- To be "on-call" or participate in shift Rota’s is a requirement of the position.
- Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including ensuring discharge summaries and medico-legal correspondence are completed with no delay.
- Be aware of and adhere to all Lily Hospital policies and procedures in reference to clinical practice.
- Ensure credentialing requirements before any procedure is carried out.
- Coordinates the departmental activities with those of the hospital.
- Ensure accomplishment of quality training in the department.
- Any other additional responsibility as may be assigned by senior leadership.
- Maintain safe practices on all radiologic procedures in line with international standards.
- Comply with all the provisions of the Nigerian Data Protection Regulation (NDPR) 2019.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and should be a licensed Radiologist certified by the West African College of Surgeons or the National Postgraduate Medical College.
- Proven work experience of 3-5 years cognate experience as a radiologist or similar role
- The job holder must have good communication skills, the ability to remain calm in stressful situations, self-discipline, and excellent long-term concentration.
- The job holder must have a working knowledge of global quality assurance, clinical audit principles, and processes and must exhibit a commitment towards continuous quality improvement.
- Familiarity with cultural and religious concerns of patients, and current legislation on patient rights.
- The job holder must portray a caring and professional manner in all aspects of work.
- Advanced analytical skills and attention to detail in interpreting imaging results
- Must show evidence of competence in the management of radiological cases and evidence of active participation in relevant research
- The job holder must have good communication skills, and ability to work well under extreme pressure, self-discipline, and excellent long-term concentration.
- Must have these certifications MDCN/FWACS
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.