Community Support Lead
Community & Social Services
We are looking for a Community Support Lead to build a stellar team of moderators ensuring coverage across channels, engage with the community, convey community feedback to the NEAR Foundation, and constantly improve the overall experience for the NEAR community across online channels.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Define, execute and manage the strategy and roadmap for NEAR Community channels
- Be responsible for 24/7 coverage on Telegram, Discord, Forum & Reddit
- Develop escalation processes and moderation guidelines
- Evaluate and introduce tools that assist the team of moderators with their work
- Maintaining and improving engagement on community channels
- Set up ways to measure the right metrics for community channels
- Build a sense of community(SOCI) and facilitate the process of people helping each other.
- Constantly find new ways to refine and improve the community experience
- Relay feedback from the community to the NEAR Foundation
- Develop a roadmap with timelines for decentralized community support & moderation
- A proven track record in leading community-building or moderation teams
- Familiarity with platforms like Telegram/Discord/Discourse/Reddit and tools that can be used to manage them efficiently
- Strategic thinker who can build thoughtful, data and insight driven plans for community channels
- Produced reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Strong understanding of Web3 terms and technology
- Great knowledge of online communities and cool under pressure
- Not required, but nice to have: ability to read and write in multiple languages
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.