MATRIX RESOURCES AND METALLURGICAL (NIGERIA) LIMITED
Community & Social Services
Matrix Resources and Metallurgical (Nigeria) Limited, is a fully owned subsidiary of Lygend Group. Lygend Group is running a Nickel Industrial Park in OBI island, Indonesia to produce ferronickel and nickel sulfate and eventually stainless steel and battery for electric vehicles, from nickel ore. Over the last 14 years, Lygend has gained extensive knowledge, experience, technology, and a customer base with a highly efficient and professional team, external experts, and industrial resources, in order to build, operate and manage a mining operation, processing plant, refinery, and industrial park. With carbon-neutral goals set and the rapid development of new energy industries around the world, lithium as a strategic metal is facing unprecedented development opportunities. Nigeria is rich in lithium, the top 1 in African Nations in terms of economy and population, and is strategically located in the Atlantic Ocean. We believe that Nigeria is a very strategic location for our lithium business. We believe that, based on the abundant lithium resources that Nigeria owns, by building a lithium industrial park, we could process the lithium ore and achieve lithium concentrate, and lithium carbonate on a staged and phased basis, with the products able to cover the whole Africa, Middle East, Europe, and America. The Lithium Industrial Park will be featuring low carbon and eco-friendly, suitable for work and living, with the necessary education, medical and casual facilities, creating tens of thousands of jobs, bringing in global talents and investments, and contributing taxes and royalties for the Nigerian government, and people. We are looking to hire a talented candidate to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Responsible for recruiting, supervising, and evaluating assigned staff and overseeing and monitoring community center activities
- Coordinating with community organizations
- Provide community feedback to the management.
- At least 3 years of experience in a community management
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.