Community, Fellowships and Outreach Officer
VINE CITY CHURCH INTERNATIONAL
Community & Social Services
We are looking to recruit a person who will coordinate evangelistic outreach efforts for the congregation and maintain all communications for missions and outreach.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Core Outreach/Church activities:
- Act in the capacity of Evangelist for the new Church
- Coordinate Daily Evangelistic Outreach efforts towards Church Growth.
- Build, maintain and lead teams
- Develop and build relationships with local organizations and people in order to understand the relevant community dynamics and how the church can meet their needs.
- Create opportunities for reaching new people in the community with the gospel such as planning and executing Outreaches, Healing Crusades, Conferences and Teaching Meetings
- Plan and implement a calendar for multiple local mission opportunities and events.
- Maintain all communications for missions and outreach including (but not limited to) church newsletter, church program, website, social media, and local publications.
- Plant and Build fellowships such as Student, Prison, Hospital, Village Fellowships amongst others and daughter churches across the State of assignment
- Function in the role of a Church Leader and be engaged in Church department work, leading Church services, teaching and preaching the word to the congregation
- Offering Pastoral Care to members of the Church, engage in visitations and have a sympathetic ear and attitude toward Church members
- Be fully engaged in the Church Prayer sessions both in the Morning Staff Intercession sessions and Weekly Church Programs
- Engage fully in Church planting across the States of the Federation as assigned and appointed by the Senior Pastor.
- Engage in the daily art of prayer, spiritual warfare, and intercession as a necessary discipline for winning souls and expanding the territory and influence of the Kingdom of God.
- Engaging the primary tool of Spiritual Mapping in the delicate assignment of Church planting and Church growth
Church Administration and other roles:
- Human Resource Management Duties, including payroll administration and staff management
- Financial Management and Reporting
- Church Administration, Filing and Dropbox Management
- Assisting with Basic Accounting Roles and Administration as required from time to time
- Any other role as assigned by your superior officer or the Senior Pastor.
- Maximum of 30 years of age
- Minimum qualification of 2.2 in any degree
- Preferably a male candidate for gender balance
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience
- The candidate must be a Born Again with 2-5 Years of Christian and Community experience
- Preferably Yoruba of Ijebu Ancestry
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun state
Remuneration: NGN 100,000
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.