COMMUNITY, FELLOWSHIP & OUTREACH OFFICER
VINE CITY CHURCH INTERNATIONAL
Community & Social Services
We are looking to recruit a person who will coordinate evangelistic outreach efforts for the congregation and maintain all communications for missions and outreach.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Coordinate evangelistic outreach efforts for the congregation.
- Must be able to build, maintain and lead teams
- Develop and build relationships with local organizations to understand community dynamics and how the church can meet their needs.
- Create opportunities for reaching new people in the community with the gospel.
- Plan and implement a calendar for multiple local mission opportunities and events.
- Maintain all communications for missions and outreach including (but not limited to) church newsletter, church program, website, social media, and local publications.
- Minimum of 30 years of age
- Minimum qualification of 2.2 in any degree
- Preferably a male candidate for gender balance
- minimum of 2years of working experience
- The candidate must be a Born Again with 2-5 Years of Christian and Community
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.