We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Communications Manager to help tell the Goodwall story, within and outside of our company. You will be supporting the Communications Director in the management and execution of public relations and social media among other communications responsibilities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Support the development of effective communication strategies for Goodwall
- Support project management for the communications team
- Draft press releases, articles, Q&As, backgrounders, and pitching stories to media
- Write communications content (messaging, website, social media, video scripts, project briefs)
- Assist with organizing speaking engagements for Goodwall spokespeople
- Assist with media inquiries and arrange interviews, statements, etc.
- Build relationships with influencers and key stakeholders
- Manage Goodwall social media accounts, including content development, posting and community management
- Collaborate with the marketing team on paid social media and app store optimization
- 2-5 years experience in strategic communications or public relations
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in French is considered a plus
- Attention to detail and exceptional English writing skills
- Experience writing a wide variety of content for different audiences and different communications mediums
- Experience in project management in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing media relationships and pitching stories
- Expertise with social media management (organic), specifically Instagram and LinkedIn
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.