Communications, Grants & Partnerships Manager
Bunmi Adedayo Foundation
Marketing & Communications
Work closely with the Executive Director, and other Team Leads to identify opportunities, develop proposals, and build relationships with prospective individual donors. Corporate communication, strategic advisory, social media, website maintenance, stakeholder engagement, events management, events coordination, and events’ fieldwork. Work closely with the Executive Director, and other Team Leads to identify opportunities, develop proposals, and build relationships with prospective individual donors.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Corporate communication, strategic advisory, social media, website maintenance, stakeholder engagement, events management, events coordination, and events’ fieldwork.
- Ensure that all social media and digital channels (including the website) are updated accordingly with fresh, engaging, and innovative content.
- Organize, plan, and oversee fundraising activities and campaigns.
- Manage overall grant efforts, and optimize the grant administration process which includes, reviewing grant proposals, ensuring compliance with grant regulations, and managing grant databases.
- Donor engagement with new individual partners and maintaining relationships with existing partners.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators to evaluate specific fundraising projects and ensure a steady increase in funds raised.
- Lead the development of proposals for submission to donors in coordination with sector leads and the finance and operations teams; contribute to budget development/management in coordination with Finance through budget review to ensure that the budget aligns with the proposed intervention and the correct costs are included.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Graduate degree or Bsc in Management, Communications, or a related field
- 3- 5 years of experience in a related mid or senior-level management role.
- Proven record of fundraising experience in a for-profit or nonprofit organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Exceptional strategic planning abilities, attention to detail, and delivery.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; highly organized with concern for detail and a commitment to rigor.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage teams, departments, and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a diverse cultural environment with multiple stakeholders (including government authorities, beneficiaries, implementing partners, program staff, donors
- Flexible work attitude: the ability to work productively in a team environment and the ability to solve problems with minimal guidance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.