We are an international Christian ministry with a 3 year old church plant in Lagos, Lekki-Epe Axis. We are looking to plant more churches across the Nigerian Federating States.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- To plant new Churches in various States across the Federation of Nigeria or overseas as assigned or appointed by the Senior Pastor
- In conjunction with the Communities, Fellowships, and Outreach Officer to form the nucleus of the new Church to be planted.
- To engage intense prayer, spiritual warfare, and intercession in forming a prayer foundation and structure for the formation of the new Church
- Engage fully in Church planting in the State of assignment as assigned and appointed by the Senior Pastor.
- Engage in the daily art of prayer, spiritual warfare, and intercession as a necessary discipline for winning souls and expanding the territory and influence of the Kingdom of God.
- Implement daily Evangelistic Outreach efforts toward winning souls and Church Growth.
- Train and make leaders who will take on the work of the ministry
- Build various teams within the new church that would produce the volunteer leadership of the Church
- Develop and build relationships with local organizations and people in order to understand the relevant community dynamics and how the church can meet their needs.
- Create opportunities for reaching new people in the community with the gospel such as planning and executing Outreaches, Healing Crusades, Conferences, and Teaching Meetings
- Plant and Build fellowships such as Student, Prison, Hospital, and Village Fellowships amongst others, and daughter churches across the State of assignment
- Praying constantly with the CFO officer and the HQ support team in breaking open the heavens over the work in the appointed State within the Federation of Nigeria or overseas
- Engaging intense intercession to accomplish the task of Church Planting, Church Establishment, Church Growth, Security, and Protection for the People and the ongoing work
- Engaging intercession to bring forth the various cell groups of the Church and the resultant ministry of the Cell groups
- To watch over the work and the congregation and defend the people from the attacks of the enemy
- To intercede continuously for the community, town, city, and state in which the Church is located
- Act in the capacity of Branch Pastor of the new Church
- Offering Pastoral Care to members of the Church through telephone calls, visitations, and counseling
- Engage in Pastoral work including gathering, shepherding, tendering, counseling, guiding, and protecting the flock
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Minimum of 5-10 Years Church Planting/Pastoral (CPSI) Role
- Maximum of 30 years of age
- Preferably a male candidate for gender balance
- Must be willing to sign a Fully Funded 4 Year Career Development Training Contract. Training includes In House Bible and Prayer Schools
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun state.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.