Church Planter and State Intercessor (CPSI)
VINE CITY CHURCH INTERNATIONAL
Community & Social Services
We are looking to recruit a person who will act in the capacity of Church Planter, Intercessor and Branch Associate Pastor. You will be responsible for all intercessory, church planting and evangelistic efforts towards the establishment of a State Branch of the ministry along with the various daughter churches and fellowships.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- To plant new Churches in various States across the Federation of Nigeria or overseas as assigned or appointed by the Senior Pastor
- In conjunction with the Communities, Fellowships and Outreach Officer to form the nucleus of the new Church to be planted.
- To engage intense prayer, spiritual warfare and intercession in forming a prayer foundation and structure for the formation of the new Church
- Engage fully in Church planting in the State of assignment as assigned and appointed by the Senior Pastor.
- Engage in the daily art of prayer, spiritual warfare and intercession as a necessary discipline for winning souls and expanding the territory and influence of the Kingdom of God.
- Implement daily Evangelistic Outreach efforts towards winning souls and Church Growth.
- Train and make leaders that will take on the work of the ministry
- Build various teams within the new church that would produce the volunteer leadership of the Church
- Develop and build relationships with local organizations and people in order to understand the relevant community dynamics and how the church can meet their needs.
- Create opportunities for reaching new people in the community with the gospel such as planning and executing Outreaches, Healing Crusades, Conferences and Teaching Meetings
- Plant and Build fellowships such as Student, Prison, Hospital, and Village Fellowships amongst others and daughter churches across the State of assignment
- Praying constantly with the CFO officer and the HQ support team in breaking open the heavens over the work in the appointed State within the Federation of Nigeria or overseas
- Engaging intense intercession to accomplish the task of Church Planting, Church Establishment, Church Growth, Security and Protection for the People and the ongoing work
- Engaging intercession to bring forth the various cell groups of the Church and the resultant ministry of the Cell groups
- To watch over the work and the congregation and defend the people from the attacks of the enemy
- To intercede continuously for the community, town, city and state in which the Church is located
- Act in the capacity of Branch Pastor of the new Church
- Offering Pastoral Care to members of the Church through telephone calls, visitations, and counselling
- Engage in Pastoral work including gathering, shepherding, tendering, counselling, guiding and protecting the flock
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience
- Maximum of 30 years of age
- Preferably a male candidate for gender balance
- The candidate must be a Born Again with 2-5 Years of Christian and Community experience
- Preferably Yoruba of Ijebu Ancestry
- Training in Theology would be an added advantage.
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun state.
Remuneration: NGN 110,000
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.