• Supervision of all Security Guards and giving clear direction on all security-related aspects.
• Coordinating access to the control room, CCTV cameras etc.
• Coordinating the management of access to the hotel by non-residents and visitors
• Conduct regular patrol around the entire hotel to identify security risks and prevent security breach.
• Coordinating with district police and other relevant security agencies
• Inspecting, querying and logging all delivery of hotel, bar and kitchen supplies coming into the hotel
• Enforcing controls around staff movement in and out of the hotel premises
• Inspecting, querying and logging the removal of items from the hotel
• Ensuring the hotel security Standard Operating Procedures are observed at all times
• Watch for suspicious persons entering, exiting or loitering around the hotel public or guest areas.
• Must be a retired Police Officer (not below the rank of SP) or a Retired Soldier
• B.Sc / HND in any related course
• Minimum of 5 years Experience as a Security Professional
• Must be certified and trained by Renown Security Company/Institution.
• Must possess Leadership Quality.
• Must be computer literate