The job holder will Lead the development and execution of strategic marketing plans for the company. He/She will develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Strategic planning and management of the company's diagnostics product portfolio
- Definition and alignment of the marketing vision, strategy, and roadmap in order to establish the company as the leading diagnostics products supplier in West Africa
- Lead the development and execution of strategic marketing plans for the company
- Development of Key Opinion Leaders and Therapeutic Area Experts across targeted disease areas
- Identification of marketing opportunities by understanding consumer requirements, market position, competitor activity, and positioning, and competitors’ strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
- Review and update product pricing based on market conditions
- Creation and dissemination of newsletters and corporate communications to customers and partners
- Development of marketing-related content for the website
- Design and implementation of promotional campaigns
- Initiation and management of marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partnerships with sales and business development teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
- Minimum of an MBA from a reputable business school – a strong plus
- At least 7 years experience in a marketing role with evidence of career progression
- Prior healthcare-related marketing experience is a strong plus
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of strategic marketing concepts, principles, and practices
- Experience in managing and influencing internal teams; strong leadership and organizational skills must be complemented by a relationship-building management style
- Excellent problem-analysis and solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to ethical standards and a high level of integrity.
Remuneration: NGN 24,000,000 - 28,000,000 per annum
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.