Business Development Executive
Consulting & Strategy
We are looking to hire a business development executive who be responsible for providing support by identifying business growth opportunities and developing strategies through client referrals and recommendations. The ideal candidate will participate in sales campaigns to drive revenue and increase product growth.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Management of the Training team.
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets.
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Identify clients training needs by consulting with stakeholders and conducting needs assessment.
- Schedule and attend client meetings, ensuring that number of meetings meets targets as set by management.
- Participate in sales campaigns to drive revenue and increase product growth.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience of being in a sales or related role, contributing to the growth of the company and possess a portfolio of potential clients.
- Minimum academic qualification of Higher National Diploma Degree.
- Effective, assertive and confident communicator with the ability to influence situations
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Possess excellent personal drive and self-motivational skills.
- Have a good comprehension of sales processes and supporting technology.
- Ability to work in a creative environment and challenge firmly held assumptions
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team with an excellent ability to manage your own time.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.