Degree and experience
- Civil Engineer; Construction & Real Estate, Project Management, and an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (civil engineering will be preferred) from an accredited institution.
- Extensive Project related and/or project management experience.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement experience.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, working with ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proven skills in developing processes to manage and prioritize multiple, complex work streams.
- Interpretation of specifications, Planning/co-ordination of project parameters, Computer literacy.
- Project finance, PPP/PFI, Infrastructure finance experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at a variety of levels.
- Educated to degree level, ideally with 5 years post qualification experience, some of which should have been gained working in a similar sector.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficient
Roles & Responsibilities
- Pitch sales/strategic presentations to clients/partners/stakeholders and Management.
- Potential Business Partners research, assessment and identification of potential partnerships.
- Writes proposals and expressions of interests.
- Prepare and submit compliant responses to tenders (EOIs, RfQ, RfPs, RfIs).
- Liaison and engagement with technical, legal, finance and other departments/teams within the organization.
- Drafting and supervision of project's development budget.
- Prepare the Project's Business Strategy and conduct risk assessment and analysis along with the head of department (HOD).
- Mid and long term assessments of the project's potential impact on the company's pipeline, turnover and operational performance.
- Engagement manager (with potential partners, clients and stakeholders). Draft engagement strategies and stakeholder assessment, risk analysis and contingency plans.
- Delivery of a structured operational and business plan taking into consideration project and country specific requirements.
- Identify, within his/hers function, potential business opportunities in accordance with the strategy set by the Board of Directors and HOD.
- Conduct risk and reality checks to the Business Plan developed and, along with the HOD, perform the required adjustments to cater for market trends, competitor and partner positioning, framework (regulatory, legal and fiscal) and idiosyncrasies.
- Draft, along with the Modelling and Project Financial Manager, the initial Financial Statements (P&L, CFS, IS) and valuations.
- Attend industry functions, seminars and conferences not only to learn about market trends and changes in the industry but also to represent the company