The brand manager will maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications and will manage a portfolio of products.
- Accurately design graphics and content for the organization.
- Responsible for developing a strong brand name and image of the company
- MUST oversee all internal and external communications of the company, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging.
- Must acts as the brand's spokesperson with media relations. Planning and executing all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Responsible for adapting a brand strategy for the company’s target market.
- Must be able to identify, create and manage promotional collateral to ensure and maintain product branding.
- Identify Competitor and customer insights analysis.
- Manage budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Create an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.