- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Working closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products.
- Creating a website and social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers.
- Building rapport with customers and vendors.
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department. Tracking customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
- Representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.