Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Software & Data
Our Client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking the lead on projects, as needed.
- Minimum academic qualification of High School Certification
- 2 – 5 years of experience
- Comfortable in working with different frameworks and libraries.
- Must be proficient in Java or Python. AWS or Google Cloud
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
Work Type: Onsite
Remuneration: NGN 600,000 - 900,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.