ATC Issuance Officer
Supply Chain & Procurement
We are looking for a competent ATC Issuance Officer who will provide support for the logistics function by managing dispatch activities to ensure all inbound and outbound trucks weight are accurately captured and documented, with a focus on time to meet up with customers' demand.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to all registered customer truck drivers that are on Dangote Empowerment Scheme.
- Track and confirm individual customer truck with new request if previous transaction closed.
- Issue loading authority to customer driver based on request and approval only.
- All customer requests/drivers must be adequately attended on time.
- Monitor and confirm each outstanding depot loading authority ticket that is not available, request for replenishment receives from Sales Administrative Officers, update the same on database.
- Prepare and send an hourly update report as per quantity, region, and cement type issued to drivers.
- Prepare daily at the closing hour and monthly report.
- Implement approved HSE policies and procedures.
- Strict compliance of company policies and procedures
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Minimum of two (2) years related job experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Working knowledge of inventory management terminologies, methodologies, and approach
- Basic knowledge of system-based inventory management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements.
- Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Suite.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.