- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- To ensure the company complies with financial and legal requirements and maintains high standards of corporate governance.
- Maintain statutory books.
- Research legal resources such as articles, codes, statutes, judicial decisions, and more.
- Write and review settlement documents, contracts, agreements, stock certificates, and more
- Legal practitioner of between 4 to 15 years of post-call experience
- Possession of LLM is an advantage
- Possession of ICSAN is an advantage
- Sound understanding of the law
- Strong advocacy skills
- Experienced in civil and criminal litigation
- Strong mediation skills
- Good leadership skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and Methodical
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent drafting skills
- Strong corporate/commercial law skills
- Sound understanding of contract drafting, compliance, franchising, mergers and acquisitions, and CAC services
- Well versed in property law in Lagos State and other key states in Nigeria
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and other Microsoft Office packages
- The candidate should be IT savvy
Salary Range: NGN 80,000 to 150,000