Work on extensive documentation (Ranging from Business plans, proposals, strategy maps, audits, reports, KIPS, SOPs, manuals, processes, pricing models, market research, pestle analysis, competitive analysis, and much more). Plan the project, structure the work streams, work with the client and stakeholders, and deliver the outcomes expected of the project.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Work Hours: 9 AM - 6 PM (Monday - Friday)
Work Type: You will work from home 3 days a week and be on-site two days a week (This can always change)
- You will work across multiple projects simultaneously across different industries.
- Create Business Plans.
- Liaise with third parties and manage relationships internally and externally (Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with all stakeholders).
- Active role in recruitment, internal training, and external training.
- Interface with clients, presentations, and new client leads.
- Ability to research product/service development.
- Develop Marketing directives.
- Represent the firm and bring in new opportunities for the firm in Nigeria and Africa.
- Provide assistance with implementing ideas and strategies.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Previous working experience as a Consultant for 3 - 4 years
- Relevant degree and masters in Business Administration or a similar relevant field
- A proven track record of providing actionable solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to relate well with others, take correction, and lead with empathy
- Agility, flexibility, and adaptable
- Market knowledge
- Experience in customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Quick learner
- Communicate and negotiation skills
- Event planning experience is a bonus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.