We are an international Christian ministry with a 3 year old church plant in Lagos, Lekki-Epe Axis. We are looking to plant more churches across the Nigerian Federating States.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Coordinate Daily Evangelistic Outreach efforts towards Church Growth.
- Build, maintain, and lead teams
- Assist the CPSI in planting new Churches in various States across the Federation of Nigeria or overseas as assigned or appointed by the Senior Pastor
- Assist in Pastoral work including gathering, shepherding, tendering, counseling, guiding, and protecting the flock
- Praying constantly with the CPSI and the HQ support team in breaking open the heavens over the work in the appointed State within the Federation of Nigeria or overseas
- Engaging intense intercession to accomplish the task of Church Planting, Church Establishment, Church Growth, Security, and Protection for the People and the ongoing work
- To intercede continuously for the community, town, city, and state in which the Church is located
- Develop and build relationships with local organizations and people in order to understand the relevant community dynamics and how the church can meet their needs.
- Create opportunities for reaching new people in the community with the gospel such as planning and executing Outreaches, Healing Crusades, Conferences, and Teaching Meetings
- Plan and implement a calendar for multiple local mission opportunities and events.
- Maintain all communications for missions and outreach including (but not limited to) church newsletter, church program, website, social media, and local publications.
- Engage in the daily art of prayer, spiritual warfare, and intercession as a necessary discipline for winning souls and expanding the territory and influence of the Kingdom of God.
- Human Resource Management Duties, including payroll administration, Dropbox management, Telephone follow-up, and staff management
- Teach children in the supplementary school Mathematics, English, and Basic Science
- Teach students via Zoom, one to one, or as a group
other role as assigned by your superior officer or the Senior Pastor.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Minimum of 3-5 Years Church Planting/Pastoral (CPSI) Role
- Maximum of 30 years of age
- Preferably a male candidate for gender balance
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun state.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.