We are looking for a competitive assistant advert marketing manager to generate new business by contacting potential customers. You will sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate our advert plans and training programs that match the needs of your assigned or prospective customers’ portfolio. The goal is to build up strong positive relationships, ensure growth attainment and increase our firm’s reputation.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new adverts and publishing clients or suggest additions/changes to existing ones
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals, etc
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database, and records
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services
- Fulfill all policy requirements
- Meet set sales targets.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND or BSC
- Proven working experience in an advert publishing company or relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience.
- Basic computer knowledge is compulsory.
- Proven ability to work with goals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Understanding of Lagos environment.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 200,000 commission and other incentives
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.