- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion
- Utilizing computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans.
- Produces construction documents in AutoCAD and Revit, Sketchup, Maya, 3d Max.
- Preparing drawings and specification documents for the Conceptual Design Phase, Schematic Design Phase, and/or the Detailed Design Phase of a project
- Assists in research and coordination of materials and products for project specifications
- Design the functions of interior/exterior spaces. this involves decorating the interior as it involves the aesthetics (colour scheme, furniture, soft finishing, lightning and artworks
- Provide the company with detailed working drawings with 3D renders (which involves ceiling plans, tile, light, accurate furniture layout and shop fit-out for easy execution of the project.
- Relevant experience
- Degree in Architecture
- NGN60,000 - 120,000