Application Monitoring Engineer
Software & Data
We are looking for an Application Monitoring Officer to provide enterprise-level monitoring of our services and systems. You will be responsible for the stability, integrity, and operation of our production systems by monitoring, configuring, and driving optimizations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. PMs & software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Refer to internal databases or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- To succeed in this role, we think you should have
- BSc degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or similar role
- Basic Understanding of OOP concepts
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Familiarity with basic network concepts and tools.
- Experience troubleshooting using stack traces and log files.
- Experience interacting with APIs and troubleshooting related requests.
- Experience being on-call and can jump into a complex situation and make sense of and communicate clearly to stakeholders what's going on.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL databases particularly MYSQL
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.