- Designing and developing apps for the Android ecosystem
- Creating tests for code to ensure robustness and performance
- Working with external software libraries and APIs Working with designers to turn design templates into working apps
- Implementing measures to safeguard usersâ data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the companyâs standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our companyâs âvoiceâ across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum of 1 year using Java/Flutter in mobile application development.
- Bachelorâs degree in computer science or a related field
- Proficiency with Android Studio and Android SDK tools
- Excellent knowledge of the Java programming language
- Familiarity with mobile applications and development, including the use of hardware such as accelerometers, cameras, and gyroscopes
- Comfortable working as part of a cross-functional team and with code written by others, including bug fixing, and refactoring legacy code.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Excellent analytical skills, good problem-solving attitude and team spirit.
Please Note: This is available for fulltime, remote or hybrid.
Method of Application:
Applications are to be made using the link below https://ehealth4everyone.com/careers/. Select your position of interest and submit your application. Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.