We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. You will be directing patient anesthesia care, pain management, and critical care before, during, and after surgeries and invasive procedures.
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Responsible for assessing your health and test results, patient fitness for the planned surgery, and determining the safest anesthesia plan for them.
- Monitoring vital signs during surgery, managing medical conditions, and administering fluids, blood products, and medications to support bodily functions, such as the function of your heart, lungs, and kidneys.
- Must work independently as well as with a small anesthesia care team.
- Responsible for the well-being of patients after surgery whilst in recovery from the effects of anesthesia.
- Minimum academic qualification of an MBBS
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience as an Anesthesiologist or similar role
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Be able to stand for long periods, walking long distances, lifting, climbing, stooping, pulling and pushing
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.