- The ideal candidate will work with the central admin to receive definite instructions from the CEO and Directors, liaising with department heads and staff.
- Coordinating business operations, monitoring, and motivating staff
- Monthly evaluating staff performances and productivities
- Engaging and maintaining smooth relationships with clients and vendors
- Generating reports and giving presentations
- Degree in business management or a master’s in business administration.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.