Realty Point Limited
Admin & Office
A dynamic multifaceted Pan-African real estate company is in urgent need of a young, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual as Admin/HR Assistant for immediate employment in a fast-paced environment to assist and support the Head of Admin and Human Resources in all administrative and human resource functions of the company. The candidate will also be responsible for providing administrative support to the organization and clerical support to staff. The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure, strong in record keeping and organizing
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Preparation of monthly payroll and schedules for other statutory remittances.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Attending to daily staff welfare issues and other issues with work tools.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports, and ensuring that everyone is kept current with necessary company news and information.
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers/vendors and procuring new company assets where necessary.
- Tagging company assets and keeping an updated fixed asset register
- Operating, maintaining, and ensuring routine servicing of copy equipment, fax machines, printers, official cars, generators, water dispensers, or other equipment company assets necessary.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in any relevant field of study
- 1 - 2 years of experience.
- Prior experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Interpersonal and people management skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Proven experience as Admin, HR assistant, or similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Empathy and firmness
- Self-motivated and self-driven.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 60,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.